Samstag, 8. Februar 2014

New year, new blog... okay, I'm one month late, but let's not talk about it ;)

This is a new try for a blog to share my random thoughts with all the people that might be interested in them. All two of you. *waves at Anke*
Maybe my facebook friends will be lucky if I don't terrorize them with all my random stuff constantly, who knows. But don't be afraid, I will post enough shit there although.

My mothertongue isn't english, it's german. But I read and watch a lot of english stuff and sometimes it's hard for me to talk about english stuff in german and vice versa. Due to this some of my posts will be in english and some in german, deal with it. If there's someone reading here who doesn't speak german, just let me know and I can translate the german posts too.

So yeah, have fun reading and watching my random stuff.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen